Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My newest obsessions.

          Well..I have a new obsession. I cant help myself! I just HAD to blog about it..



OHMYGAWD. I just think they're..hot. Well..Cameron and the...lead singer dude. They make me all tingly inside...um yeah. Moving on..




This song relates me to me a lot. :] I love Selena Gomez! If your a hater. You shall die. >:[


I like this song by her too. :]



This dude..is so. HOT.  Ahaha..heh..um..
I like the song too..heh.

Anywho, I just wanted to share that with you guys. :P
I'll probably put up some sim stuff up Thursday, or later on today, mmk? ♥


3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing somebody's a fan of the Dinsey Channel? :P

    Although i do like Selena Gomez and The Scene. Their album "Kiss and Tell" is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theres nothing wrong with Disney. :P I dont watch it too much..but I only like Selena, and Allstar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never said there was anything wrong with it :P
    Infact, what with having three cousins who are under the age of 10 - i have an excuse to watch it at 21 XD

    Although... my Dad watches DisneyXD (actualy x and d - not the smiley...) dunno what his excuse is, Lol!

    You are never too old for Disney - tis what i say :P

    ReplyDelete